Super Sitter Safety Class
Saturday, Dec 7, 2019
9 AM - Noon
Logan Regional Hospital - Classroom 1
500 E 1400 N
Instructor: Dorothy Watts. LOClasses@imail.org , (435) 716-5310
Cost: $35, cookie credits cannot be used for this class.
Who: Kids aged 10-15 years. Minimum 5 attendees, Maximum 10.
Link to register: https://fssocaregiver.intermountain.net/pace-web/unauth/classDetails.html?scheduleId=40122
Please note that once students are registered, we plan on their attendance and we are unable to refund or reschedule.
Kids ages 10-15 will learn lifesaving skills and how to provide fun and safe care for infants and younger children. The class will train sitters in the following:
- Hands-on Emergency training for a choking infant or child
- Hands-on Emergency training on how to perform basic infant & child CPR (not a certification)
- Safety rules for hand hygiene and basic first aid
- How to calm a crying infant
- How to plan age appropriate activities that are safe and fun
- How to feed, burp & diaper an infant
- What items to include in a babysitting kit
Each child will receive their own babysitting bag which includes a booklet that summarizes the information discussed in class!
This is not a Girl Scout-sponsored event.